Saturday, December 26, 2015

Here Comes 2016

Watch for the transition of this blog to my official ‘author’ site in the coming months.  With the anticipated publication of ‘Cuz She’s Feral That Way, a lot of new things will be happening.  

For one, this blog WILL become regular in 2016… watch for posts at least twice a month!

The blog and new website will also be alerting folks as to when hard copy editions will be available in your local metro and rural areas.  

While I am and will always be grateful to the opportunity that self-publishing on Amazon is giving me, I am, as always, totally committed to supporting small, independent booksellers and stores.  I was raised on the importance of supporting the ‘mom and pops’ in communities, and as a small business owner myself, I understand that first-hand as well.  

I hope this finds you wrapping up a warm and loving holiday season, and looking brightly to a happy and prosperous 2016.  

Lots of hugs and love to you all... 


No comments: