Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Because So Many Have Asked...

My Thoughts On Skydiving:

Better than sex.  Way better.

The next guy who entertains the notion of some 'sweet time' with me is likely to hear:

"Hmmm... with you?  Well, here's the thing:  You're gonna have to show me that you have an AMAZING package, and that you're BRILLIANT at performing that thang, because for $100 and a whole lot less headache I can strap myself to a gorgeous man and fall out of the sky.  And no one's been able to get me naked and replicate THAT feeling!"

And that's all I have to say about that.

Amen.

2 comments:

Hal Johnson said...

If I were single, it would be like this: "Note to self: Don't bother dating women who jump out of airplanes."

Anonymous said...

Hal, I'm thinking that if you were single, you would aspire to be the kind of guy who could date a girl who jumps out of planes. :)